The perfect gift this season! It will be your perfect companion! A highland cow with flowers, the flowers on its head tell us that it is a thinking cow and is our good friend forever！
I am so proud to introduce "Hamish" a beautiful White Highland Cow. This cow is created in beautifully soft winter white alpaca, and is completely hand made taking over 45 hours to complete.
As well as having traditional cotter pin joints (so all limbs and head move), I include wired ears and English glass eyes. The horns are handmade from polymer clay.
Pure handmade craftsmanship! Comes in white and brown. Each cute cow doesn't want to be separated from her friends, so we recommend bringing them home together and not separating them.
The important details:
*. Height - 25cm from head to toe
*. Material - winter white alpaca
*. Traditional black English glass eyes
*. Traditional cotter pin joints in legs
*. Polymer clay horns
*. Stuffed with good quality heavy fibre fill and steel shot
*. Leatherette stuffed nose and hooves
*. LDB label
Please note this item is made to order. As each item is completely handmade there may be slight variations but you will be sent photos of your highland before posting.
- Please allow 1~2 cm differences due to manual measurements.
- Due to the products are all handmade, the item may be slightly different from the pictures.
🔒 100% Risk-Free Purchase 🔥
- We truly believe we carry some of the most innovative products in the world, and we want to make sure we back that up with a risk-free ironclad 14-day guarantee.
- If you don't have a positive experience for ANY reason, we will do WHATEVER it takes to make sure you are 100% satisfied with your purchase.
- Buying items online can be a daunting task, so we want you to realize that there is absolutely ZERO risk in buying something and trying it out. If you don't like it, no hard feelings we'll make it right.
- We have 24/7/365 ticketing and email support. If you need help, please contact us.